Click on the image below to view a larger version of the stadium parking map.
- From I-75 Southbound, use exits at Freeman Avenue and 2nd Street.
- From I-75 Northbound, use exits at 2nd Street and 5th Street in Ohio.
- From I-71 Southbound, use exits at 3rd Street or Gilbert Avenue.
- From I-471 Northbound, use exits at 3rd Street or 6th Street.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION: South of Third Street adjacent to the stadium is sold out with pre-paid season parking. North of Third Street ranges from $10-$20. West of Central Avenue is limited game-by-game parking.
- CRG & UE: lots open at 7:00AM (6 hours prior to kick off)
- 1, A, B, D, E, & F: Lots open 9:00AM (4 hours priot to kick off)
TANK has the Southbank Shuttle through Cincinnati, Newport and Covington for $1.00. Parking is also available at the Bellevue Medical Arts Building, in the Newport on the Levee Garage, and in Covington at 5th & Bakewell, Kenton County Garage at 3rd and Madison, and the Embassy Suites Garage.
Queen City Riverboats has a $5 round-trip ticket from Hooters and The Beer Sellar in Newport.
- Location: The stadium is approximately five blocks west of Great American Ballpark. It is bordered by Pete Rose Way on the north, Mehring Way on the south, Elm Street on the east and Central Avenue on the west. The southern border of the stadium is one block from the Ohio River, and will be connected to the riverfront with a public park.