|2015 Jr. Ben-Gal Cheerleader Program
Calling all young ladies from ages 5-18, interested in becoming a part of the exciting NFL & Jr Ben-Gals Cheer team! Great news, there are no tryouts, and you will get an opportunity to perform Nov 2 at the Pre-Game show at Paul Brown Stadium, in front of 65,000 people and with the Ben-Gals!
The program is a fun, mentorship program with no competition. It is designed to build self-esteem, confidence, through dance and Ben-Gal leadership. The season promises to be an exciting one.
Bring your family to the Kick-off party followed by the Reds game on Saturday, August 23rd. All registrations must be turned in prior to the Kick-off party. Program registration fee is $285.00 and includes uniform, pom-poms, all events, and admissions for the Junior Ben-Gal participant.
To sign up for the Junior Ben-Gal Cheerleader Program click here.
Please call or email Charlotte Simons, if you have any questions.
Sat., August 15
Kick-Off Party and RegistrationTime - TBD
Sat., September 12
Practice 3:00 PM - 5:00 PMPaul Brown StadiumUniform FittingsSat., September 19
Community Event11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Thurs., October 1
Ben-Gals Practice and Pizza Night6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Sat., October 10
Community Event11:00 AM - 1:00 PMSat., November 7
Practice 3:00 PM - 5:00 PMPaul Brown Stadium
Sat., November 21
Practice 3:00 PM - 5:00 PMPaul Brown StadiumTues., November 24
Practice 7:30 PM - 9:00 PMPaul Brown StadiumTues., November 29
Pre-Game PerformancePrior to playing the St. Louis Rams
<Sat., December 12
Mexican Fiesta/Christmas Party
- Program space is LIMITED; this program will sell out!
- Registration deadline and full payment for Jr. Ben-gal Cheerleader Program on August 15, 2015
- Registration deadline and full payment is due for Jr. Ben-gal Cheerleader Camp on August 5.
- NO refunds will be issued after this date.
- Confirmation of registration will be sent by email; please be on the lookout for correspondence from the Jr. Cincinnati Ben-Gals.
- All Jr. Ben-Gals MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all events; please NO DROP OFFS.
- A Disclaimer & Indemnification form MUST be signed by a parent/guardian in order to participate in the program.
- An information packet will be distributed at the scheduled kickoff event to be announced for August 15!
If you have any questions about the Jr. Ben-Gals program, please contact Charlotte Simons at Char1cheer@yahoo.com or 513-236-1643.